Monday, June 8, 2015

São Paolo Boomerang UFO

We have an impeccable eyewitness from Brazil who recently saw a V-shaped UFO through the window as her plane was climbing out of São Paulo, Brazil. The passenger had a good, long, steady, line of sight lock onto the craft and was able to discern the rough size, height and distance from her airplane and even details on the altitude. The V-shaped configuration is a known ET boomerang reported by many others over a long period of time. Here is her detailed, real-time account of what she witnessed along with a drawing she sketched and an event recreation I made based upon the sketch and subsequent feedback from Adriana.

"Wednesday, June 4th, 2015, at approximately 16:45h, I was on the Avianca company’s aircraft flight number O66302, from São Paulo/SP (GRU) to Recife/PE (REC), in Brazil. The plane had just taken off from Guarulhos airport in Sao Paulo, Brazil, and was still in ascent route. It was in the altitude where you can still see a clear division between the clean sky and the polluted atmosphere of São Paulo. I was sitting on the right side of the aircraft, seat 24K. I looked out the window and saw a black object, small, boomerang-shaped, but very angular and hard, without indentations or protrusions, without lights, without visible turbine or propellers, flying at the same altitude of the plane, not far from it, parallel to the plane but in the opposite direction. The object was flying in a very awkward position: like a V upside down, with the angle up and the dashes down. I saw it for about 10 seconds, since it appeared in front of me until it went out of the frame of the window. 

At first I thought it was a seagull. But, if it were a seagull, the wings would be up and not down. In addition, it was too hard to be a bird. Then I thought it was an object V-shaped which was attached in the corner by a cable and was moving straight along the cable. But there was no cable or places where the cable could attached, since it was too far above town and there were no other aircrafts 
nearby. I did not even consider that the object had come loose from somewhere and was falling, because it was not doing a downward movement, as it was moving horizontally, not vertically. It could not be a drone either because it had no propeller and, as it was too far from the land [ground], it would lose the signal from the remote control.


I wanted a rational explanation for this sighting. So, I got home,  searched google for boomerang and V shaped flying objects, and found drawings very similar to the one I drew on the plane after seeing the object! Then,  I made another drawing, including myself at the window, so that people can see better the position and size of the object".

Adriana contacted Agent D and Agent K with her full name and full Google profile and I had several, very detailed conversations with her in the process of refining our final scene recreation. She is a real person and knows clearly what she saw and has the ability to articulate the timing and 3D point of view details, which has convinced me this a real experience and a strong memory of the event. I'd like to thank Adriana for sharing her boomerang sighting, it is important that people of this caliber come forward.

-Agent D